25th January 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?

Sir i am taking mca degree distance learning mumbai university?it's good or bad for future job requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  4. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  6. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  8. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  9. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  10. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  11. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  12. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  13. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  14. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  15. Procedure to get admission for M.Com through correspondence
  16. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  17. What is the value of MCA degree through distance learning?
  18. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder? -- [New]
20th April 2011, 09:04 AM
sha111

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?

dear

To get admission on MCA by distances learning mode it not bad. If you find good distances university like IGNOU where most of students are placed in good position in MNC .Today every company has own process to select the employee Here no matter where you get MCA degree. knowledge is important .What you give the company.
12th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?

is there any course of mca with 2yr
22nd July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?

wILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM IN MY JOB FINDING IF I PURSUE MCA FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION(IDOL)??? PLZ REPLY..
29th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I have completed my BCA from Sikkim Manipal University in the year 2008, after that I have given a 2 year's of gap in my study and I was doing a job in a very small organization at that time for getting some money for my further study. Again in the year 2010 I enrolled myself for MCA from the same university (i.e. Sikkim Manipal University) and have completed my course MCA from there, but the problem what I am facing right now is that, I was unable to get good jobs in reputed IT firms, the reason is that - as I have done my Graduation & Post Graduation from Distance Education they are not eager to take me or in some cases I was not fulfilling the criteria for eligibility requirement ,and that%u2019s the biggest barrier I am facing right now. Please suggest me what should I do now? Should I change the track of my career like diverting it into MBA from regular college so that I can get a good paying job? Please suggest as I can%u2019t understand what I should do with my life.
15th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

When an Entrance Examination for admission to MCA 2012 conducted for part time?What date for forms submission for CET for MCA 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?