3rd January 2012, 12:17 AM
saideep007

Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream

im frm india pursuing my engineering 3rd yr in mechanical stream
im very much intrested in DESIGN
ive learnd AUTO CAD , CATIA.
can u please suggest me good universities offering m.s in design field?
and what are the cources related to design
like automobile design or tool design etc

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  3. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  4. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  5. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  6. Best design softwares for mechanical engineering? I am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engineering
  7. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  9. What are the value added courses for design in M.E?
  10. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  11. How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to take admission in interior designing colleges? What sort of questions are asked in the exam?
  13. Procedure to get internship for design field of mechanical stream in Hyderabad?
  14. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  15. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  16. Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future? -- [New]
  17. Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
17th May 2015, 11:50 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream

GOOD UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MS IN DESIGN FIELD

1.Esslingen University

It provides program in MS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

2. University of WuppertaL

It provides program in MS COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

3. University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt

It provides program in MS APPLIED COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS

4. Rwth Aachen

5. University of Siegen

It provides program in MS MECHTRONICS

6. Ravensburg Weingarten University

It provides program in INTERNATIONAL MASTER'S PROGRAM IN MECHATRONICS

7. Freiberg University

8. Berlin Institute Of Technology

ALL THE BEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?