20th June 2012, 07:27 PM
harshit maheshwari1

Is government of Bikaner College a good college? Which private will be best between JECRC and SKIT? I have got 7435 rank in RPET

hy i am harshit maheshwari . i got@7435Rank in rpet . so tell me that Gov. of bikaner collage is good. and which private collage will best jecrc OR skit

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get SKIT, JECRC, Poornima or any government college?
  2. What is better between NITS, JECRC and SKIT?
  3. Rank required in RPET to get good branch in MBM engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner?
  5. List of good institutions I can get with RPET rank 15300(GEN) and rank 2800(female)?
  6. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college
  7. What is the cutoff for admission in LNCT, OIST, JECRC, SKIT?
  8. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  9. Cutoff marks of JECRC college and SKIT college?
  10. Am I eligible for engineering college Bikaner after scoring 14,300 in RPET? List of the government colleges? Which branch can I get in ECB?
  11. Can I get government college in Ajmer, Bikaner and Udaipur after scoring 9900 rank in RPET and 3500 in OBC category?
  12. List of government colleges which I can get after scoring 14,300 RPET rank?
  13. Should I go for government college of engineering and technology, Bikaner?
  14. In which college can I get computer science? Which Branch can I get in ECB? My rank is 143000 in RPET
  15. Can I get SKIT, Jaipur or Poornima College Jaipur after securing 23855 rank in RPET with CAT rank of 1751?
  16. Which college is best between JECRC and SKIT? I have got 90% in RBSC board
  17. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  18. Can I get RPET government college with 13353 rank in RPET?
11th May 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is government of Bikaner College a good college? Which private will be best between JECRC and SKIT? I have got 7435 rank in RPET

Which one of these is better engineering college of Bikaner or jecrc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?