9th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for government college of engineering and technology, Bikaner?

respected sir, can u suggest me that in rpet my allotment in GOVT. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, BIKANER so my branch is best for me and not?

Related Questions:
14th January 2012, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for government college of engineering and technology, Bikaner?

Your question has incomplete information, your branch is best or not it depends on you as you not mention about your study anything, but if you are asking about the government college of engineering and technology bikaner, it is best or not then I will say you that you can opt your engineering from there it is among the good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
If it possible to get admission in government college in CS,CE,ME,FT or TE branch after scoring 37,500 rank? Best colleges for the branch? 4 31st May 2018 09:36 AM
What are the higher studies option in Ceremic Technology? 12 16th February 2016 04:25 PM
Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy? 9 28th June 2015 02:48 PM
Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer? 6 23rd May 2013 01:29 AM
Which books should be referred for SAIL exam while doing B.Tech in Ceremic Engineering? 1 18th May 2011 08:08 PM