5th July 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Which are the government colleges for BSc IT in Jharkhand?

govt.colleges for bsc.it in jharkhand....please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  2. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Admission in government colleges in Jharkhand after scoring 8000 rank in JCECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  5. How many seats are there in Jharkhand in government Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  7. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  8. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  9. What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?
  10. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  11. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  12. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  13. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  14. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
  15. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  16. JCECE 2016 online application has come out?
  17. List of good colleges in state of Jharkhand for coming seasons?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc? I live in Jharkhand
28th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges for BSc IT in Jharkhand?

admission procedure for gov. as well as private colleges of jharkhand...
3rd June 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges for BSc IT in Jharkhand?

I want to take admission in b.sc IT in the top colloge of jamshedpur than what am i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?