1st February 2012, 02:08 PM
Rhombohedral

Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?

Gov.companies offer Salary upto 50000 per month for freshers in b.tech electrical and electronics engineering

2nd February 2012, 02:17 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?

Companies such as

Power Grid

BHEL

NTPC

ONGC

SAIL

IOCL

will give you high salary to electrical engineers

Remember that neither goverment nor prrivate companies will pay 50000 starting salary

but after training period they will surely pay you more than you guess.
9th February 2012, 04:39 PM
prince222

Default Re: Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?

Since you belong to core branch you have a chance get high salary but for that you have take GATE exam companies like GAIL SALL HAL DRDO NHPC NTPC etc are provide 25000 during training and after completion of training they will pay you 50000 or more.
17th March 2012, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pershuin b.tech in ece branch, i want to know that the company, DRDO and NTPC can give starting salery upto 50,000
5th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

salaries after electrical and electronics engineering per month in india
30th August 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

will i get 50000 rs salary after my B.E in computer science and engg.....and in which company
9th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a SC candidate B.Tech /Electrical Passout candidate suggest but not qualified Gate. Presently doing PGDC in NPTI suggest govt job for me
8th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

which group is best in future?eee or mechanical or civil
12th June 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

how can i get gob in DRDO after diploma in ece and which post?
15th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM VERY CONFUSED PLZ..................... HELP
I M INTERESTED IN EEE BUT HEARD THAT ECE IS BETTER
R EEE A BETTER BRANCH TO GET GOOD JOBS IN INDIA WITH GOOD SALARY
26th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary in electrical engineering for a fresher in government job after doing B.tech?
18th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which company is better for 6 months training in ECE branch, TCS or any govt. company ??
21st July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected salary for electronics engineers and in which govt companies and how to seek jobs there??
14th October 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

B.E. EE ENGG GOVT JOBS
4th November 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

ECE goverment jobs..
4th November 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the expected salary for electronics engineers and in which govt companies and how to seek jobs there??
Your salary depends neither on your branch nor on your college it only depends on your capability. Merely opting for a branch will not guarentee a govt. job. Pursue a course of your interest and if you put serious efforts you will achieve whatever you want
20th November 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want 50000 salary per month in goverment .qulification B tech 3rd year preparing for gate,mechanical
20th December 2015, 10:57 PM
racker

Hi,
After Completing BTech EEE from a reputed and well known university one can easily get a job with a salary more than Rs.50,000 in a private job. But in Government Job it is hard to get one as there is a large competition.
Some of the companies offer that salary to some graduates -
SAIL
BHEL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL

Good Luck For Future!
28th March 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am eee graduate with 73% passed out 2015 .now searching job in core side with better salary with out gate which companies may be hired me in Bangalore area.please send me an immediate reply
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?