9th July 2015, 12:28 PM
parameswer sahoo

How can I prepare for PWD engineer after diploma in mechanical engineering

I m a deploma mechanical engineer.I want to prepare for P.W.D engineer.so what can I do......

11th July 2015, 12:24 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for PWD engineer after diploma in mechanical engineering

There will be vacancies issued by the PWD department of particular states or center.
Applying though that only, you can be a part of the PWD department. There is no course as such which you can do for the PWD department.

But now for the exam, you need to consider some important things.

- The notification can be anytime, so you have to be in sync with the government jobs' notification. For that you can subscribe to many of the government job portals.

- Since, the notification can come up any time in the year, so you don't have to leave your technical subjects and keep revising them.

- Also, such government exams test your general knowledge and the current affairs. So, you have to prepare for that also.

- It would be easier for you to crack the exam if you belong to any of the reserved category but if you are general then you will have to work a little harder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?