10th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Timma

Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?

can u please tell which of the govt. institutes give training for 6 months to ece students(B.tech) with stipend....?

16th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timma View Post
can u please tell which of the govt. institutes give training for 6 months to ece students(B.tech) with stipend....?

Stipends depends on the type of work they institutes are offering to the students, Almost all the institutes offer stipends to the trainees.

The amount of stipend depends upon the caliber the trainee has and how efficiently can he/she does the given project.

Even it depends on the field/stream of engineering you are in.

Your proffesors will lt you know about the intitutes near your college.
11th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?

dear sir/ma'am

i am btech 3nd year ECE student.please give me details of the companies which provide stipend based 6 months training & please also tell me the procedure for applying it.
i will be very grateful to you. thank you.
20th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

is our tamilnadu government gives stipend for doing m.sc project and any competative exams available for obtaining stipend
23rd July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sc stipend in ingineering
28th September 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm interested to join in such types of training where stipend is given, I want to know the complete details, for joining the institution what will i do??? if u please help me i'll be really greatful, I'm B.TECH 4th year ECE student. My mail id is [email protected]
30th September 2011, 11:50 PM
shibendu

Govt institute for training of B.Tech students :

#Tata motors.
#Indian Railway
#SAIL
#BHEL
#Mahindra and mahindra.
#ISRO etc.
4th October 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

6th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam have completed my B.TECH (IT) degree.now i need 6 month training so pls tell any training intitiutes in tamilnadu.
16th January 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am

i am btech 3nd year ECE student.please give me details of the companies which provide stipend based 6 months training & please also tell me the procedure for applying it.
i will be very grateful to you. plz mail me at [email protected] .thank you.
24th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

anyone please tell me the ict dept project with stifund
5th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

10th December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam

i will be very grateful to you. thank you.
10th December 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am

i will be very grateful to you. plz mail me at [email protected] .thank you.
14th December 2012, 08:31 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi friends.....

The list of govt. Institutes for training for 6 months with stipend for b.tech(ece) students are:

1.bhel

2.tata motors

3.tech mahindra

4.indian railways...

All the best............
27th May 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 month training in BHEL for ece department .plz sesend at my email iD '[email protected]'.
22nd August 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Govt institute or companies that provide 6months training for m.sc students
27th November 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

how and where to apply for 6 months training in govt. companies for btech ece final year students. please reply soon. My id is "[email protected]"
9th December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me plz about vlsi training for 6 months that also provides stipends.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?