22nd September 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Government Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

i am in 7th semester pursuing B.tech in Computer Science. I want to Ask For Government Jobs available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  2. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  6. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  7. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  9. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  11. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech computer science students?
  14. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  15. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  17. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  18. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
22nd September 2011, 03:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 7th semester pursuing B.tech in Computer Science. I want to Ask For Government Jobs available for me.
dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks
22nd September 2011, 08:44 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Here is the list of TOP 5 govt sector job :

1.ECIL

2.BSNL

3.IOCL

4.NTPC

5.BHEL
23rd September 2011, 05:15 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

you can apply bellow gov. job where cse student are eligible

ISRO
INDIAN ARMY
BANK
SAL
BSNL
INDIAN RAIL

all the best
23rd September 2011, 05:23 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

you can apply bellow gov. job where cse student are eligible

ISRO
INDIAN ARMY
BANK
SAL
BSNL
INDIAN RAIL

all the best
26th September 2011, 03:42 PM
shibendu

There are so many govt jobs for you after completion of your B.TECH examination:
Here is the list for you :

1.IES

2.BHEL

3.SAIL

4.NTPC

5.DRDO

6.BSNL JTO

7.ISRO

8.IOCL

9.ECIL

10.UPSC examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?