13th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Hi,

I have done my B.Sc computer science in the pass out year. If there any opening for me and what are the ideas to easily get a job? Tell me some tips. I just wanted to get some good government jobs and I need to know what should be done for the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  3. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  10. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  11. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  12. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  14. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  15. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  17. What can I do after BSc computer science
  18. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
13th July 2015, 09:16 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

After completing degree course, you are eligible to apply for Wipro WASE, Wipro GIS, Wipro Wista, TCS Ignite, SAP MS Program and Tech Mahindra MS Program.

Wipro WASE, GIS and wista official registration links: Click Here !!!

You can go for government jobs:

-> Civil Service Examination
-> Combined Defence Service Examination
-> Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination
-> Defence Service Examination
-> Staff Selection Commission
-> IBPS and SBI Examinations
-> IB ACIO Examination
-> Railway Recruitment Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?