15th January 2011, 11:17 AM
rakeshchauhan49

How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Respected sir/madam,

i am b.tech 4th year student in CS branch ....i want to job in government sector......How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. List of government job to apply for B.tech computer Science student? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  7. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?
  10. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  11. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  12. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  13. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?
  14. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  15. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  16. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Can I apply for CWD exam to get a government job after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  18. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
17th March 2011, 11:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Since you are in the fourth year you can apply for job vacancies with the condition that at the time of joining you should have completed the course. For most of the posts you will need to appear for the written test and interview. If interested in Civil Service or Bank PO posts you can apply for the same. Else there are various firms like telecom, software sectors which need candidates. Look for the notifications in the newspaper for the same and apply accordingly.
18th March 2011, 01:24 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Well there is so is so many advertisment for government job.

you should follow the requirenment news daily.

IN information tech. and just like BSNL you can apply because in this sector many jobs are prefreed for graduate in engg. from CS.
18th March 2011, 06:42 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

As yours is Computers branch..

Government jobs for you is comparitively less when you see with Electronics or Electricals students..

According to me the best Govt. jobs for you are.

->CSE(Civil Services Examination.)

->Cyber wing (Police department)

->Professional Ethical Hacker (Used by Intelligence beauro)

->BSNL networking Engineer.

etc..,

be regularly updated with our forum which will be helpful for you in your job search

regards

~aditya~
25th March 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

if u have any web site to see job portal
2nd April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am a btech 3rd yr IT student.I want to go in govt. sector.What are the options for me...
5th April 2011, 12:56 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

There are many PSU's asking for CSe graduates.

I list some

BSNL JTO,
management trainee in SAIL and other PSUs
BANK technical officer,
rrb,
forensic.
technical officer in army,navy air force.

Visit regularly the following websites, prepare well.

http://www.psuindia.in/psu-jobs
http://www.freshersworld.com/jobs
http://www.bankexamsindia.com

And read employmentnews regularly
6th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which stream in b-tech (cs or IT) IS better to opt for if i m an average student.
17th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir m doing final sem in B.E computers.i wanted 2 know abt the opportunities in govt sector after my B.E completion.can u please list some?
4th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 3rd yr,b.tech computer sc..i want to know which field is better for job?
20th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i'm a final year b.tech student,my subject is computer science, i wanted to know that what are the government exams i've to appear for?
21st June 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

how to get a job in army after b.tech ?
23rd June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm btech 4th student in computer science with physicaly handicaped...plz tell me job in PSU..
10th July 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have carrier results 59-10,49- 2 & 3rd year cse btech student can i get goverment jobs?
18th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i m 4th yr b.tech(it) and want to my opportunities for govt. or psu jobs.plz provide me information as early as possible
28th July 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

am Neethu Rajan i have complted b.tech IT this year .i wish to work in a banks.so i would like to know can i have job oppertunities in banks.if yes what are the next steps
29th July 2011, 12:48 AM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am Neethu Rajan i have complted b.tech IT this year .i wish to work in a banks.so i would like to know can i have job oppertunities in banks.if yes what are the next steps
hello,
As yours one is Computers branch..

Government jobs for you is comparitively less when you see with Electronics or Electricals students..

According to me the best Govt. jobs for you are.

->CSE(Civil Services Examination.)

->Cyber wing (Police department)

->Professional Ethical Hacker (Used by Intelligence beauro)

->BSNL networking Engineer.

etc..,

be regularly updated with our forum which will be helpful for you in your job search

regards
-vivek-...
3rd August 2011, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshchauhan49 View Post
Respected sir/madam,

i am b.tech 4th year student in CS branch ....i want to job in government sector......How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?

dear friend,

you have just completed b-tech in computer science engineering. after completion of b-tech courses you are eligible for govt and private jobs.
the govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
etc
also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
etc
all the best
25th December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am now btech 3rd year cse can i get the job in bhel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?