16th January 2011, 11:18 PM
sunny2308

Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?

Send me govt. and private companies in India related to electronics and communications.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  2. List of top private companies in India to get electronics and communication core job?
  3. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?
  4. List of private and government companies in which electronics and communication fresher can apply?
  5. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  7. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  9. Will I get a job after studying B.E ECE or M.E?
  10. List private job options related to Electronics & Communication field?
  11. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  12. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [New]
  13. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?
  15. Which software course is good for ECE branch?
  16. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  17. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  18. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
18th January 2011, 10:37 AM
kengkora

Default Re: Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?

you can check in
> Indian railway
> BSNL
> MTNL
> ISRO
> BEL
28th February 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?

can you explain how much in indian railway
3rd June 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i am b.e. graduate from electronics & communication(fresher), so which is the best course after b.e. which help me in getting jobs in my field
[email protected]
please rply!!!!!
10th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have the exam of b.tech ece 8th sem.i want to do a govt. job .plz suggest me about govt. sectors
[email protected]
21st June 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am electronics engg. student,plz send me details about some govt. companies releted to electronics engg.
[email protected]
26th June 2011, 04:14 PM
umesh3081

Thumbs up Re: Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengkora View Post
you can check in
> Indian railway
> BSNL
> MTNL
> ISRO
> BEL
.................................................. ..
19th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hi..i completed my btech and i want to do electronics job so can u please suggest me.....
21st July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

nw i m student of 2nd year e&tc i m verry passionate to work in ISRO. So plz tell hw can be it possible?plz.
28th July 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

GOV JOB OF EC
29th August 2011, 11:29 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India:

1. Railways
2. Sail
3. Bsnl
4. Bhel
5. ONGC
6. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
7. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
8. ISRO
9. Ntpc

Best wishes
30th August 2011, 07:03 PM
saugata2008

Govt. companies-
1. ISRO
2. BHEL
3. DVC
4. Rail
5. BSNL
6. ECIL.
7. SAIL

privet companies -

1. TCS
2. CTS
3. Airtel
4. Nokia
5. Eriction

thank you
24th September 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in mechanical branch after completing my electronics and communication engeenring btech
18th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in electrical branch after comleting my electronics and communication engineering btech
10th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 2011 B.Tech from MDU in Electronics & communication. Worked as RF Engineer for 3 Months. looking for a suitable Job. please reply [email protected]
20th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i'm amit kumar i have a tree years diploma in elctronics engg.from gpl.lucknow i want tnw seprate govt. job.please replay me in [email protected]
28th April 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government companies related to I.T?
12th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 58%in12th suggest any company &doing be 2nd year ...suggest any good com fr me after be..which is nt consious with12th%
14th December 2012, 08:48 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Government sectors

Railways
Sail
Bsnl
Bhel
ONGC
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
ISRO
Ntpc

Private sector

Nokia
Vidiocon
Reliance
Tata
Samsung

with regard umang_28
17th December 2012, 06:58 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India

1.nokia
2.videocon
3.isro
4.drdo
5.ntpc
6.idea
7.vodafone
8.ntpc
9.bhel
10.reliance

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
16th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

for Diploma students
18th July 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a student of B.tech 3rd year.
I want to know about those companies who give you a job on an aggregate of 70%.
please reply..
I really need it.
13th February 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

IAM MUTHUKUMARI.S,I HAVE COMPLETED MY EIE (2013), SHALL I APPLY FOR THESE SECTORS
1st April 2014, 09:07 PM

Post Re: Government and private companies related to Electronics and communication in India?

Send me govt. and private companies in India related to electronics and communications.
10th April 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what are govt.sectors offering jobs for ECE freshers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?