22nd December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?

hi i am viresh i studying in finaler diploma e&c with 10 backs i complete a diploma what i can do in next......

5th January 2014, 12:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?

The world has become a place which can be called survival of the fittest. Those who are slow will be left behind in the rat race which is taking place in this world for money and fame. Education has become an important part and medium to survive in this world with honor and money. Competition level in every field has increased tremendously and it can be said that knowledge is power in modern world. So it is very important that you know your course well. Having 10 backs is an alarm for you to rise up and strive back with determination to succeed in the part you have chosen.

First of all you should aim at clearing the backs successfully as soon as possible and completing your diploma course with good grades. In modern world, educational qualification matters a lot in getting high profile jobs. So it is recommended that you pursue BE/B.Tech course after completion of your diploma course.

You can get admission directly in the second year of your engineering course through lateral entry scheme in different engineering colleges of your state and other private universities. Admission is done on the basis of the rank obtained in the LEET exam conducted by your State Technical Board of Education and entrance exam conducted by various private universities like KIIT, SRM, VIT, etc.

You should aim at completing your BE/B.Tech with good grades and then you can opt for jobs or higher studies like MBA or MTech. After your BE/B.Tech you can get jobs with good remuneration or start your own business. You can also go for higher studies like m.Tech or MBA which will definitely ensure jobs of not only higher ranks but of higher remuneration as well. So study properly with dedication and determination, success is bound to come.
5th January 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?

After doing diploma you can apply for the degree courses in Electronics and communication so after diploma it is best course to do.

After diploma you will get admission in 2nd year of the degree course through the lateral entry scheme and i think it is best to do degree after the diploma.

After degree you can apply for the job in many companies related to this field. there are so many companies related to this field ion India. so i think it is best to do degree course.

There are very less jobs which required the diploma holder so it is best to do degree course. After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to the electronics and communication.
Here are some companies related to this field in India:
HCL
Tech Mahindra
Emphasis
NTPC
BSNL
Airtel
Aircel
Samsung
And there are also many other companies which are related to this field. So, it is best to apply for the degree course and after that you can also apply for the masters in the E&C.

And after that you can also apply for the MBA. This is a management course and it has also good scopes and it is 2 years course. There are many courses in MBA so you can apply for any of the course in which you have interest and which is related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?