10th March 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?

Hello,
I'm Murugeswari. I have finished my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and my CGPA is 8.3. Will you give me the details about private jobs in South India? Please send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  2. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  3. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  4. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.A. graduate?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Job opportunities in Private Sector for ECE graduate?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?
  9. Private job opportunities for simply graduate?
  10. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  11. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  12. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  14. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  15. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in TCS?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  18. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?
27th October 2015, 12:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm Murugeswari. I have finished my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and my CGPA is 8.3. Will you give me the details about private jobs in South India? Please send me the details.

The aspirant can work in core companies and noncore companies also.

There are many vacancies for the fresh B.Tech candidates.

There are vacancies in MCS Technologies, CMC, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, Wipro, TCS, CTS, Infosys, Informatica, HAL, Techthrone IT Solutions, Web Artistic Technologies, Protocol Enterprises, Makerdemy, Shastha IT Solutions etc.
which are all in South India.

You have to check the website of the above mentioned companies and apply for a job.

They will mostly will conduct a written test, Technical and HR Interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?