30th June 2017, 08:19 PM

Which government sector jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

I have completed M.Sc in computer science and I am looking for job in government sector please assist me for which post I can apply and in which sector government is hiring candidates for IT? Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What type of jobs I can get in government sector after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  8. Jobs in government sector after MSc Computer Science?
  9. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  10. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  13. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  14. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
  15. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  16. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  17. How to apply or government job related to MSc computer science?
  18. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
10th July 2017, 09:48 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government sector jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

After completion of Master of Science in Computer Science, you can apply for following government job entrance examination:

Indian Railway under Signal Section.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

Railway Recruitment Board examination.

AAI entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?