18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?

What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science? Can you please provide me the details on the same? I really look for getting a government job but you need to help me on this to proceed. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  2. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  3. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  4. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  5. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  6. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  8. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science?
  14. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  17. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  18. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
19th April 2016, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science? Can you please provide me the details on the same? I really look for getting a government job but you need to help me on this to proceed. Thank you!
You have completed Diploma in Computer Science so you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?