13th May 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Reference books apart from ncert books for class 9 in Science and Maths and S.S.T. to appear for the board exam?

Reference book that I shall Follow for class 9 in Science and Maths and S.S.T to appear for the board exam apart from ncert books. I am a student of class 9. Pls give me the attachments of those books can be downloaded online.

13th May 2015, 12:03 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reference books apart from ncert books for class 9 in Science and Maths and S.S.T. to appear for the board exam?

There are some reference book that I am referring you and I have also uploaded some ebook for you in the form of zip file, so kindly download it and have a look at it.

> Mathematics Textbook For Class IX
Author - Ncert

> Science - Textbook For Class 9
Author- Mirza book

> NCERT : Social Science Democratic Politics – I Textbook For Class - IX
Author - Ncert
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCERT book.zip(25.30 MB, 113 views)
13th May 2015, 04:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Reference books apart from ncert books for class 9 in Science and Maths and S.S.T. to appear for the board exam?

I suggests you a few books for reference

1). For Maths only buy Mathematics class 9 by R.D Sharma.Its just the best.Don't buy R.S Aggarwal or any other book as most of the Qs are same in all books
2). For Science Lakhmir Singh books are very good
3). jph books are good for SST.

*Tip - Don't buy hundreds of books and get yourself super confused.Instead buy some selected but good books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?