7th August 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in BAMS after passing 12th from non medical? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I have passed 12th from non~ medical side . Now I want to take admission in B.A.M.S. It will be possible??? Any procedure??
Any entrance??? , so I can take admission in B.A.M.S.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  2. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  3. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  4. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  6. How to get medical officer post in PHC after passing BAMS
  7. Can I do diploma or MD in Anesthesia after passing BAMS from Dharwad under RGUHS university? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. What are the jobs available for medical officers who have passed their BAMS? Details about the entrance exam?
  12. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  13. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in any private medical college for BAMS?
  16. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Admission for MBBS or BAMS in government medical college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
16th August 2016, 12:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in BAMS after passing 12th from non medical? Is there any entrance exam for it?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. It is a bachelor degree course of 5.5 years including 1 years of internship.

Being a Non medical science stream student you are not eligible for pursuing the same course as for the same you need to have passed your higher secondary school degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board.

Also as you are concerned about knowing the entrance examination for admission in the same course then I would like to know you that admission in the same course is based on the performance of NEET ( which was earlier AIPMT & State PMT ), AIIMS entrance examination, etc.
20th August 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in BAMS after passing 12th from non medical? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Non medical 12th se bams Kar sakte h KY
5th December 2020, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I got 45 marks in biology,35 marks in physics and 36 marks in chemistry and I am from obc category.can I get admission for mbbs/bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?