3rd November 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which graduate degree is best suitable to crack the IAS exams?

Now I'm studying +2 from Science stream. After +2 what all things I can do to became an IAS Officer? What all qualifications do I need? Which graduate degree course would be best for me?

5th November 2019, 07:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduate degree is best suitable to crack the IAS exams?

As there is no such rule or any stats according to which I will help you in selecting the stream in the bachelor degree to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. Candidates from various stream appear and qualify in the examination.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages.

To qualify in the examination, you have to work with dedication, devotion and determination.

So, you can pursue the course and select the stream in which you are more interested. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th November 2019, 11:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After completing +2 in Science stream, you will have to take admission in graduation course as per your interest.

To be eligible for IAS exam (i.e. Civil Services Exam), you should have completed graduation in any field from a recognized University.

There is no such defined percentage that you need to score in graduation for getting eligible for IAS Exam. So, qualifying graduation course is enough.

Any graduation degree like B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc., B.Com, BA, BCA, etc. is applicable for being eligible for IAS exam. So, you can pursue graduation course as per your educational interest. There is no such limitations.

Note that you will have to crack three stages to qualify IAS exam i.e.
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Personal Interview
7th November 2019, 11:57 AM
komalpanday 2019

There is not such as restriction for IAS Exam. any stream you can choose as per y our choice. there is one criteria that you have to be a graduate.
15th November 2019, 04:15 PM
S4018

You just need to have a graduate degree , anyone can clear as it is a fair selection process,where you can opt for the subjects of your field of knowledge.. interview is also done based on that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?