12th February 2012, 02:31 AM

Is IT graduate eligible to get job in SCCL? What types of job are available?

hi sir,this is mujeeb.i've completed my graduation with B.tech course and my branch is INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.Is my qualification good enough to get a job in Sccl?if Yes,what kind of job and in which department?and what would be my pay scale??please suggest me by giving your answer and send it to my mail.MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected].

Last edited by ForumModerator; 12th February 2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: An IT graduate is eligible to get job in SCCL? What types of job are available?
12th June 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IT graduate eligible to get job in SCCL? What types of job are available?

I rajashekar completed my b.tech with stream it. what kind of job will be suitable in sccl.if any vaciencies are there inform me immediate my EMAIL ID:[email protected] number:9618821247
21st August 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IT graduate eligible to get job in SCCL? What types of job are available?

hi sir,this is mujeeb.i've completed my graduation with Bsc(MATHS,STATS,COMPUTERS) and my postgraduation is MASTEROFCOMPUTERAPPLICATIONS.Is my qualification good enough to get a job in Sccl?if Yes,what kind of job and in which department?and what would be my pay scale??please suggest me by giving your answer and send it to my mail.MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
15th October 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
My names is Srikanth Sanda... I completed my graduation with B.tech course and my branch is INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Is my qualification good enough to get a job in SCCL?
If Yes,what kind of job and in which department?
Please suggest me by giving your answer and send it to my mail..is [email protected]......
Please kindly give me information to my mail.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?