6th May 2013, 01:01 PM
1974arti

Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate

I am 38 year old science graduate with b.ed general catagory female candidate . Am i eligible for teaching job in govt. school ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  2. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  4. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%
  7. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  8. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  10. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?
  12. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  14. How can I get a government job? What are the possible government jobs for me? I am a M.E graduate
  15. How to get a government job if I am a 34 years old student?
  16. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  17. When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed?
  18. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%?
24th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate

I want to know that i am a llb graduate , i searching a govt job , so should i do .
1st December 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate

I am 38 years old i am graduate can i am eligible any goverments job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?