3rd August 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get having 35% in B.A. and pursuing M.A.?

Respected sir/madam
I hv one queery regarding for my job,i want go for the job,m graduate in B.A by35% in 2008 n now appearing M.A.i want to know what type of job i can get..i realy needy for a good job..plz help me out as soon as possible from these question..

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of jobs are suitable for me after pursuing B.Tech from IT branch
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  4. Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?
  5. What type of preparation should be done after pursuing degree in B.Tech electronics
  6. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after pursuing graduation?
  9. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  10. What type of job can I get after 12th?
  11. Which type of job exams can I give?
  12. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  13. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. Which book should I refer to get a government job? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  17. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  18. What type of job can I get after completing PUC 11 years back?
30th September 2014, 09:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What type of job can I get having 35% in B.A. and pursuing M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam
I hv one queery regarding for my job,i want go for the job,m graduate in B.A by35% in 2008 n now appearing M.A.i want to know what type of job i can get..i realy needy for a good job..plz help me out as soon as possible from these question..
There are excellent job prospects available for BA course in both the government and private sectors as well. Since, you have scored very low marks in graduation course, which is great drawback to find good opportunity in private sector. Every private organization considered graduation course at the time of selection process. However, please don't try to score good marks in your master degree course. Here I am proving you job opportunities after MA course.

Jobs Opportunity after MA course:-
  • Counselor
  • Designer
  • Health and Nutrition journalist
  • Receptionist
  • House keeper
  • Community center in charge
  • Marketing manager
  • Researcher
  • Faculty member
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?