26th August 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Suitable jobs after English honours? Types of jobs and posts available?

I am from arts field , an English honours graduate from Calcutta university , what job will be suitable for me ? for what types of job am i qualified? and what will be my post?

9th October 2015, 10:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Suitable jobs after English honours? Types of jobs and posts available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from arts field , an English honours graduate from Calcutta university , what job will be suitable for me ? for what types of job am i qualified? and what will be my post?
Teaching will be a suitable option for you since you have only a degree you cannot get a position in a college or a big school directly. Suggest you start with a small school and gain some experience. Mean time you should qualify yourself with a master’s degree and a B.Ed.
If your communication skills are good you can get a position in admin/business management in any corporate company/BPO. You can also go for a call centre executive position where the basic requirement will be communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?