14th May 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which group in 11th will offer good valuable career in future?

I have completed my 10th now. After completing my 10th I'm very much confused in taking a best group in 11th. It should help me to get good valuable career in my future. Which is the valuable group?? It should also help me to continue in any career after my 12th. I should earn more than 50000 per month. I want a clear solution that which is the good valuable best group?? Thank you. Waiting for your your reply.

14th May 2017, 11:32 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which group in 11th will offer good valuable career in future?

If you want to earn more than 50000 per month in future then i suggest you to take science stream in 11th, because this stream has great scope in future not only in medical or engineering but also in civil services and many others. You can take mathematics in main stream and biology in subsidiary or also can take biology in main stream or mathematics in subsidiary. You have to choose the subjects according to your interest.
14th May 2017, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can select Commerce with Mathematics in your 11th class for your bright future. As you say you want to earn more than 50000 per month so that you can do CA (Chartered Accountancy) course after 12th class.

OTHER BEST COURSES

1. Bachelors of Commerce

2. Bachelors of Commerce (Honours)

3. Bachelors in Economics

4. Bachelors of Business Administration

5. Company Secretary (CS)
15th May 2017, 06:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can choose Arts, Commerce, Medical Science, Non Medical Science and mix up of Mathematics with Arts and commerce. Every group have good career prospects subjected to your knowledge utilization with practical aspects. You can choose any of the above as per your interest.
If you are interested to make your career in technical field, then you shall go for Non Medical stream in 11th standard.
Candidates interested in doctor lines go for Medical science.
Arts streams is better for career in fashion designing.
If you are interested in business management, marketing etc, then you shall go for commerce stream.
15th May 2017, 07:14 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The selection of subject group after 10th should be totally based on interest of candidate not on salary or suggestion. All streams have good career opportunities and can fetch you more than 50k if you are interested in that stream.

Let you are interested in engineering, then you can select science stream with PCM subjects. Suppose if you want to become doctor, you need to pursue MBBS course, for which PCB subject is necessary.

So analyze your interest and on basis of which select you stream.
15th May 2017, 10:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The available options are :-

Science stream.

Arts.

Commerce.

Biology.

Humanities.

All the above stream have better future opportunities. For candidates having better theoretical and practical knowledge in their core subject have numerous opportunities with better pay and perks.

So, you must pursue course of your interest irrespective of available future options.
15th May 2017, 11:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are two occasions where students get confused what to opt. First one is which stream to take after 10th standard whether science or arts or commerce. Second one is after 10+2, again which courses to take.

The solution to such confusion is to follow your interest. Engineering aspirant should opt for Science stream with PCM subjects. On other hand medical course aspirant should opt for PCB subjects.

If you pursue Chartered Accountancy or CS course, you need to opt for commerce stream.
15th May 2017, 02:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that now in present era every stream has enough scope in future and hence one should not compensate with this interest and strength by opting any other stream for few more career options.

So in my view you must opt that stream for your academics in which you are interested and for which you confidence as that stream will seem easier to you as compared to any other stream.

But at the same time I would also like to let you know that opting PCM group for Class 12th will give some options as by opting same option you will have all the career options available for you after your Class 12th except the career in medical field.
15th May 2017, 10:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There is no doubt that MPC and BIPC are the best groups in 12th standard which will make you to be eligible for most of the courses or job opportunities in future.

Your aim is good of earning Rs.50000/- per month. But that is not possible immediately after 12th class and possible only after you complete Graduation and Post Graduation.

Each and every stream is having its own job opportunities and there is a scope to get good salary after completing the respective courses in Post Graduation.

Only thing is that you have to make most out of the course by gaining good academic knowledge and strong communication skills along with good percentage of marks in the course that you have taken up.

If you want to settle as Engineer, opt for MPC course.

If you want to have your career in Medical industry, opt for BIPC course so that you can become a Doctor, Scientist, Pharmacist, Nursing etc.

If you want to settle in Finance or Commerce field, opt for MEC or CEC groups in 12th class. You can become a Charted Accountant, Company Secretary, Lawyer or Manager.
15th May 2017, 10:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Best Course Opportunities to choose after completion of 10th Class:

There are several course opportunities after successful completion of 10th Class. Such available streams available are,

>> Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) - Science group

>> Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) - Science group

>> Mathematics, English and Economics and Commerce stream - Commerce stream

>> Arts stream - with Concerned subject as a main stream

Although there are several streams available to do after completion of 10th Class, I strongly suggest you to choose PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects at Higher Secondary Course level in order to have bright future.
22nd May 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

We took commerce group in 11 th what benefits
And what are the jobs for girls...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?