18th April 2012, 10:23 PM
kerthanya

Which group should I opt in 11th to become a cardiologist in future?

what group should i opt in 11th to become a cardiologist in future...[/COLOR]what are the subjects i have to learn...
i may get above 92%in my public exam..
im really confused please
give me a good solution...

20th April 2012, 04:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should I opt in 11th to become a cardiologist in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerthanya View Post
what group should i opt in 11th to become a cardiologist in future...[/COLOR]what are the subjects i have to learn...
In order to become Cardiologist, you will have to first of all, complete your higher Secondary level of examination with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks. After qualifying the examination, you will have qualify entrance test for admission into for MBBS program which are conducted by different regulatory bodies including some of the Medical Institutes offering the course.
After completion of the MBBS program, you will become eligible to pursue Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology, offered by various medical institutions.
22nd April 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I opt in 11th to become a cardiologist in future?

I took biology group....
What to do after twelfth standard ?
I want to join a job of high salary in medical field....
But in tamilnadu?
22nd April 2012, 09:54 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Quote:
Ans; Bipc group is better to choose in 11th standardto become a cardiologist.
22nd April 2012, 10:14 PM
yendurimounika

Quote:
to become cardiologist in future best u have to opt for bi.p.c(biology physics chemistry) in intermediete
23rd April 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

which exams i have to give after completing mbbs in order to become a cardiologist
1st February 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

what subjects should i choose in 11th in order to become a cardiologist?
9th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a doctor (FRCS) which group I should prefer bio maths or pure science
20th November 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th standard and i want to know that what steps should i take in order to become a good cardiologist ? Please do reply and explain me briefly step by step that what should i prefer..?
I hope you would reply as fast as u can..
I'm waiting for your opinion..
19th April 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir do I need to get degree and master in science to pursue my goal of becoming cardiologist. And should I need to adopt mathematics as a must or it is optional for cardiology. I am an X s.s.c student so don't knew much about it.
7th July 2022, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Is mathematics and english needed in 10th grade to become a cardiologist? So if you pass the sat test can you pass to the medical school?
19th August 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I take computer science group
I will join this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?