21st February 2012, 10:49 AM
Bhavikhits

Guidance to do Project myself in the college being a student of M.Pharmacy?

Hello sir/friend,
i m student of m.pharm(QA), want guidance of project work topic that i can do myself at my college.
Mail:[email protected]

30th September 2013, 11:14 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Guidance to do Project myself in the college being a student of M.Pharmacy?

3.0 minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average as calculated by PharmCAS.
3.0 minimum prerequisite grade point average as calculated by the Wayne State University pharmacy admissions committee.
No less than a "C" grade (2.00 on a 4.00 scale) in any prerequisite class.
The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) with a minimum composite score of 50th percentile or higher, as well as 50th percentile or higher in chemistry, quantitative and biology sections, and 25th percentile or higher in verbal and reading sections. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOST RECENT PCAT SCORE TAKEN BETWEEN 2008-2013 WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS. SCORES FROM THE JANUARY, 2014 TESTING DATES ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THE 2013 ADMISSION.)
Satisfactory completion of the Wayne State University English language proficiency requirements at http://admissions.wayne.edu/english-proficiency.php
An on-site, face to face, interview will be required for all applicants for admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy Program. This is one of several criteria used in the evaluation of candidates for admission.
Students who are offered admission to the PharmD program will have a Criminal Background Check, performed by Certiphi, Inc through PharmCAS. Matriculation into the program will depend on the results of that check.
A degree is not required for admission into the PharmD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?