9th October 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to choose a topic for Minor Project being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Hello,
I m a B.Tech Final year student,
Can you suggest me a good topic for the Minor Project of 7th Sem

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to choose finance related project being a candidate of final year BBM?
  2. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  3. Available projects in Network domain? How to do that project?
  4. Better Pharmaceutical related topic for final year project?
  5. Topics to do project on Network and Security being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  6. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  7. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  9. Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  10. Should I have to choose the training/internship project myself or company will provide the topic? -- [New]
  11. Where to do project and how to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBM in Erode?
  12. Procedure for doing B.Tech. Final year project in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which topics should I choose for my project? I am a final year student from Belgaum
  14. Best topic for doing project in Java being an IT candidate?
  15. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Everything about me
  18. Project topic for defence? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering
19th July 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to choose a topic for Minor Project being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

i ma final year B.E ET&T student can u help me to do a project in defence....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?