11th March 2012, 09:30 PM
pritisalvi

How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year

sir.....
I am from computer engg third year degree student
want to do project through company intership....
got firstclass in 2nd year...
and also in sem 5th.....
so, kindly request to u ......plz sugesst me company name thoughs who allow mi and give perfect guidance for b.e. final year project....
underneath that want to complete my project b.e.
also studying oracle 10g recent batch ..
thanking you....

Related Questions:
  1. IT jobs and companies with less marks in 10th Class -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  3. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  6. Can I apply for JNU MCA if I have 55.8% in 10+2 and YGPA 8.0 in BCA?
  7. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA?
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  11. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  12. Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?
  13. Can I give JEE if my 1st and 2nd semester results are not declared yet?
  14. Which companies prefer MCA students? Contact details of the companies?
  15. How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science? -- [New]
  16. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to take admission in UPTU 2nd year while in 1st sem in Mechanical engineering in RTU Kota?
31st March 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year

Sir I want to do internship in summer ,I got 91 % in ssc,93% in inter and 80 in b-tech in IT dept. Sir will u plz suggest me how to apply nd what r d companies which offers internships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?