30th January 2018, 02:28 PM
Shrikrushna Mali

Which guide books and reference books to be followed for best result to crack JEE Advanced exam?

I am studying in 11th standard and I want to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) after 12th. Which books should I refer to crack JEE Advanced? Please, tell me the best books for Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

4th February 2018, 02:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which guide books and reference books to be followed for best result to crack JEE Advanced exam?

For better preparation of JEE Advanced exam, you can refer good reference books of Arihant Publication, Disha Publications, Together with, etc.

Some of those books are listed below.

Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics (English, Paperback, A. Das Gupta)
Price: Rs.203

Conceptual Problems in Organic Chemistry : for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations 3 Edition (English, Paperback, D.k Singh)
Price: Rs.209

Chapterwise Topicwise Questions-Solutions PHYSICS for Engineering Entrances 2016-2005 Single Edition (English, Paperback, Vikas Jain)
Price: Rs.322
6th February 2018, 08:58 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Which guide books and reference books to be followed for best result to crack JEE Advanced exam?

For Mathematics:
-A Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata Mc-Graw Hill.
-NCERT Class IX and XII books.
-Practice papers

For Chemistry:
-NCERT Class IX and XII books.
-Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Frhyle.
-Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee.
-Practice papers.

For Physics:
-Concepts of Physics by HC Verma Physics.
--NCERT Class IX and XII books.
-Practice papers.

Try to solve more number of problems before the exam and give many sample tests so that you will come to know your capability and faults which you must not repeat in the main examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?