11th August 2012, 08:41 PM
bhutialakhi

Hall ticket of August B.Ed entrance test?

Sir,

I, Lakhi Doma Bhutia, would like to state that I had submitted the B.ed form with required documents on time at the regional centre ,Siliguri but till now I have not received any confirmation messege regarding the hall ticket for the b.ed entrance of August 2012. Could you help me please?

23rd August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hall ticket of August B.Ed entrance test?

Sir,

I, Vaishali Manoharrao Ambulkar, would like to state that I had submitted the B.ed form with required documents on time at the regional centre ,Nagpur but till now I have not received any confirmation messege regarding the hall ticket for the b.ed entrance of August 2012. Could you help me please?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/hall-ticket-august-b-ed-entrance-test-903970.html#ixzz1IFAEip6L
23rd August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hall ticket of August B.Ed entrance test?

Sir,

I, Vaishali Manoharrao Ambulkar, would like to state that I had submitted the B.ed form with required documents on time at the regional centre ,Nagpur but till now I have not received any confirmation messege regarding the hall ticket for the b.ed entrance of August 2012. Could you help me please?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/hall-ticket-august-b-ed-entrance-test-903970.html#ixzz1IF7s22Pz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?