28th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the my Hall ticket for my NDA exam?

My registration ID 11206295338 dated 15 January 2012. My name is Mokashe ABhishek Ganesh applied from Ahmednagar for Exam o for NDA entrance test. Pl suggest when i can expect the hall ticket for the same

6th April 2012, 08:12 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the my Hall ticket for my NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My registration ID 11206295338 dated 15 January 2012. My name is Mokashe ABhishek Ganesh applied from Ahmednagar for Exam o for NDA entrance test. Pl suggest when i can expect the hall ticket for the same
NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II . This year NDA I last date for application was already Over and the examination will be held on 15.04.12

This examination is conducted for admission to :-

-Indian Army
-Indian Navy
-Indian Air force

Those who are applied for this examination , the candidate can download the admit cards through the official website . Admit card was already started issuing . So please visit the official website of UPSC and then download your admit card of National Defence Academy examination.

To download your admit cards , you have to provide the your registration no as well as date of birth .

Down load your Admit card :- Click here !!!

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
6th April 2012, 09:12 PM
bablucena9

hi,
To get your admit card, there is simple step for you.
Jst log in
upsc.gov.in
download your admit care by entering your detail.
Good luck
8th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my regn id is 11206775937 i have not got my admit card for whom i should appch
14th April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir my regn id is 11208968269 i have not get my hallticket for entrance exam what to do
14th April 2012, 05:15 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You can get your Hall ticket by visiting the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in. If you didn’t receive you ticket by the post then you can take the print online by giving the demanding information. The exam will be conducted on 15 April, 2012. So all the best for your exam and wish you the bright career.
14th April 2012, 05:17 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How may I get the my Hall ticket for my NDA exam?

You can get your Hall ticket by visiting the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in. If you didn’t receive you ticket by the post then you can take the print online by giving the demanding information. The exam will be conducted on 15 April, 2012. So all the best for your exam and wish you the bright career.
14th April 2012, 07:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.
That is NDA-1 and NDA-2.

NDA has three wings:
Indian army
Navy
Indian airforce

Those who are applied
for this examination ,
the candidate can
download the admit
cards through the
official website . Admit
card was already
started issuing . So
please visit the official
website of UPSC and
then download your
admit card of National
Defence Academy
examination.

For more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
14th April 2012, 07:31 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
hello,
The hall ticket for NDA will be available in official website www.upsc.govn.in. There you will find column about hall ticket of nda 2012. Click on it and then enter the details of you what they ask. Then your hall ticket will be displayed. Print it.
14th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
hello,
The hall ticket of nda will be available in official website www.upsc.govn.in. There you will find a column for hall ticket for nda 2012. Click on it and then enter the details of you what they ask. They wil display your hall ticket with details. Print it
14th April 2012, 08:33 PM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa

DEAR CANDIDATE;
THE ADMIT CARD OF NDA EXAM ARE AVAILABLE ON WEB SITE :http://upsc.nic.in/onlineadmitcard/NDADefault.aspx
JUST ENTER YOUR REGISTRATION NO. YOUR BIRTH DATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?