4th August 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam of August

when we shall get hall ticket for ignou bed entrance exam august 2012?

11th August 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam of August

when i will get admit card for bed enterence exam?
11th August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam of August

When will I receive the hall ticket og IGNOU B.ED entrance ofAugust 2012?
12th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

when i will get hallticket of b.ed enterenc exam 19august
14th August 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

when will i get the hall ticket of ignou b.ed. entrance exam of 19 august 2012
14th August 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

when will i get the hall ticket for ignou exam for 19 aug
14th August 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send my hall ticket b.ed. entrence in aug.2012
16th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi...

The B.Ed exams have been postponed to 26th Aug. If you have still not received the hall ticket visit the IGNOU study center to receive the enrollment # and date of hall ticket dispatch.
16th August 2012, 06:29 PM
Ramithakarki

Hi,

The B.ed exam has been postponed to 26th Aug 2012. If u still have not received the hall ticket then pls visit the IGNOU study center and ask for it. They should be able to help you. I did the same
16th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Ramithakarki

Wink Re: When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam of August

Hi,

The B.ed exam has been postponed to 26th Aug 2012. If u still have not received the hall ticket then pls visit the IGNOU study center and ask for it. They should be able to help you. I did the same
16th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

when we get bed hall ticket of aug2012
16th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

when will I get the hall ticket of ignou B.Ed entrance exam of aug.2012
16th August 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what about hAll ti,ket b.ed I.tra.ce 19 aug2012
18th August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

when will i get the hall ticket of B.Ed for the month of august?
19th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam of August
21st August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Myself is vijay shamrao Aknurwar. B. Ed. Entrance exam. is held on 26 october 2012 but I don't recieved any massage or hall ticket from IGNOU. I fulfilled entrance exam. from correctly please sujest me my form rejected or accelpted. If accepted, hou can I get it
21st August 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

My self Manashi Goswami applied for b.ed entrance Form No.which is scheduled to be held on 26thAug,2012,but not yet received admit card.Is it already send to my addres?
22nd August 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Please do let me know when we will receive the Hall ticket for IGNOU entrance test which is on 26th August 2012.
Please reply urgentllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
22nd August 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I did not get my hall ticket for B.ed entrance exam 2013,which is being held on 26th aug'2012. only 4 days left for the exam, neither I m getting it online, what should I do ?

-sarita singh
23rd August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, M charan from Ludhiana and till time not received my MBA entrance Test Hall Ticket which is held on 26th of august..Is their anyone who can confirm??

Regards

Charan
24th August 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I do't know enrollment hall ticket number for bed entrance test2013.Can you help me, to find the my numbers.
24th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,M mona sharma from firozabad and till time not received my bed entrance test admit card which is held on 26th of august.Is their anyone who can confirm???

Regards
Mona Sharma
24th August 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, M Khusboo Nisha from firozabad and till time not received my bed entrance test admit card which is held on 26th august .. Is their anyone who can confirm ??

Regards

Khusboo Nisha
25th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am suneeta sahoo from talcher,angul when will i get the b.ed entrance admit card.
3rd September 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Manjula ,when will i get my hallticket for B.ed entrance exam for september month.My form no. is 100173
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?