26th February 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Which has better prospect between B.Com and BBA in India?

According to my survey I believe that bcom holder is confined to either pursue for CA or as a Teacher and on the other hand BBA still provides one with the professional degree and one can do MBA in different fields. But still I am confused about the prospects of both in india ?

26th February 2016, 09:32 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Which has better prospect between B.Com and BBA in India?

According to me B.Com(Bachelor in Commerce ) is best option than comparison to BBA(Bachelor in Business Administration) because a B.Com holder candidate can do Various different courses as well as MBA(Master in Business Administration) bur BBA candidate can mainly apply for only MBA.
After B.Com you can do MBA, LAW, International studies, Designing/Merchandising, MBE, M. Com, Finance and Economics etc
After BBA you can get into Marketing, Human Resource, General Management, and Finance etc.
27th February 2016, 05:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better prospect between B.Com and BBA in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
According to my survey I believe that bcom holder is confined to either pursue for CA or as a Teacher and on the other hand BBA still provides one with the professional degree and one can do MBA in different fields. But still I am confused about the prospects of both in india ?
B.Com and BBA are both decent professional courses to pursue. But you must inspect both the courses before pursuing it for your career.

These both courses will lead to MBA. In fact, B.Com has a lot of post graduate specializations. While BBA will only lead you to MBA.

In B.Com, students study subjects like Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies, etc. These subjects develop communication, problem-solving kills of students. After B.Com, students can do MBA, Law, Internation Studies, M.Com, Finance, etc.

On the other hand, BBA graduates can get jobs in Marketing, Human Resource, General Management, Finance, etc. However, after BBA you can pursue only MBA course. It will restrict you from pursuing other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?