24th February 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NITs after clearing 11th physics compartmental? Syllabus for 12th is hard to cover up?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I got into 11th physics compartment. I would like to know whether I am still eligible for NITs courses and
IMPORTANT-
Whether the syllabus for 12th is too hard too cover up....

27th February 2016, 06:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NITs after clearing 11th physics compartmental? Syllabus for 12th is hard to cover up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I got into 11th physics compartment. I would like to know whether I am still eligible for NITs courses and
IMPORTANT-
Whether the syllabus for 12th is too hard too cover up....
Yes, you are eligible for NITs admission after you clear your compartment exam of Physics.

But for getting admission in NITs, you will have to clear JEE Main Exam.

JEE Main Exam is conducted by CBSE which is gateway to NITs, IIITs and other CFIs established in India.

Questions asked in JEE Main is purely based on 11 and 12 standard of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

So, you must study properly in your both standards to prepare for your exams.

12th is not too hard as it seems to be. If you have clearly understood the concepts in class 11, then you will not face any difficulty in Class 12 especially for Chemistry and Mathematics.

There are many topics in Chemistry of 10+2 standard that are linked with 11th standard Chemistry.

Likewise, you must have a good command in Class 11 Mathematics to grab Class 12 Mathematics.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?