16th August 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope a degree in Microbiology or a degree in Biochemistry?

I'm from Science background and for my graduation I have two option either to pursue a degree in Microbiology or a degree in Biochemistry. I'm bit confused regarding the scope and future prospects of both. Please, tell me which has a broader scope in terms of job security and better career growth.

4th January 2023, 08:26 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which has more scope a degree in Microbiology or a degree in Biochemistry?

Both the degrees are equally important and have a good career prospectus further in the country as well as in a foreign country
Microbiology will deal with all the useful and harmful organisms in the body as well as some disease causing organisms and also in finding some new organisms ,it deals with the microunit of the body
Where as biochemistry will deal with all the cycle and the physiological process going on in the body and the matter of the existing material in the body ,it completely depends on your interest that which field you want to select
Both of the following have a broader scope as well as great demand in many colleges ,industry and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?