15th July 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and job opportunities between M.Sc Nursing and MBA Hospital Administration?

I have completed my B.Sc Nursing. I am confused whether I should go for M.Sc or MBA Hospital Administration course because I am not so interested to be a Staff Nurse. So, what you advise?

18th July 2020, 07:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope and job opportunities between M.Sc Nursing and MBA Hospital Administration?

If you do MSc in Nursing then definitely you will reach to staff nurse or after few years of experience you will get a managerial position.
So better to go for MBA in Hospital Management. So that directly you can reach at managerial position and now a days there is much scope in hospital management in our country and in abroad. There is really a has scope in Abroad after than our country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?