14th January 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and opportunities in B.Ed among Zoology, Botany and Geology?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc with specialization with subject combination of Zoology, Botany and Geology. So, which subject should I opt in B.Ed? Can I opt for two subjects in B.Ed? What is the scope and opportunities in each of these subjects area?

16th January 2020, 08:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities in B.Ed among Zoology, Botany and Geology?

All the subjects are good on their count individually its depends on your interest. But if, you really want to make a good career, you have to do your masters also.
Also, there are opportunities in the field of research. Pursue a PhD as junior research fellow and senior research fellow, and settle down as scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?