15th December 2019, 11:33 AM
Das sohini

Which subject has more scope and opportunities between Botany, Zoology and Physiology?

Hi, I am a student of B.Sc Biology. My major subjects are Botany, Zoology and Physiology. What should I do after graduation? Which of these subjects has more scope and job opportunities? Which subject option should I opt in M.Sc?

28th February 2022, 08:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject has more scope and opportunities between Botany, Zoology and Physiology?

Both areas are good in their own way and they are equal in almost when it comes to scope.
Zoology deals with studying animal life and botany is all about plant species .
What matters here is your interest level ir inclination towards the subject.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?