18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?

passed plus two with 90%.interested in both zoology and botony . I WANT To do bsc and there after msc in zoology or botony.But confused very much that in these two which is to select.please tell me that out of msc zoology and msc botony which one gives me good job with much better salary?

22nd February 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
passed plus two with 90%.interested in both zoology and botony . I WANT To do bsc and there after msc in zoology or botony.But confused very much that in these two which is to select.please tell me that out of msc zoology and msc botony which one gives me good job with much better salary?
If you study Zoology, you can pursue your career in Zoology, Bio medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Marine Science, Biochemistry etc. You can work in organizations like Zoological Survey of India, Botanical Survey of India, Institute of Microbial Technology, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, National Centre for Biological Science etc. If you study Botany your career will be limited to Botany, Agricultural Science, Biotechnology, Horticulture, Forestry etc. Both the courses are good courses only; the aspirant can choose the subject on the basis of your interest level.
4th May 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi... Greeting I am a science graduate with (B.sc, BZC) looking for a M.sc Zoology & Botany in distance education. Please give the details which offer the mentioned courses. I am giving my email id. [email protected]. or can pls make a call on 8978976246
1st June 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Vikas Maurya I want to do MSC but I am not decided what's are better zoology or botany
7th March 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to opt for M. Sc. Zoology. Please let me know how to select subjects for the same? I came across the syllabus but I am not able to understand which subjects are compulsory and which one are elective? Is there any specificity of chosen subjects which has to be followed semester wise? Like if I choose genetics then I have to choose something related to that in the next semester? Please reply me in [email protected]
12th November 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

In which subject i do msc chemistry, zoology, or botany or in which suject have better scope ?
Please reply me in [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I dont know what should i do now i have done my B.sc from bio and now doing L.lb but my law result has not clear That's why my three years got worse and now m confused but i do
24th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is msc in food science and nutrition technology a hard task to study after a degree in Bsc zoology
15th April 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MSc in botany or in zoology pls help
10th May 2023, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do b.ed or Mac finising bsc in botany and zoology
2nd August 2023, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am confused which I choose botany or zoology...in which subject scope is better...? Plz explain M.sc in zoology and botany subject...with comparison...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?