11th October 2018, 04:49 PM
saiyad razak husen rasul

Having passed 12th from Commerce stream, is it possible to join B.Pharma or Nursing course?

I have completed my 12th board exam from Commerce stream. Now, I was wandering if I'm eligible to join courses such as B.Pharma or Nursing in Gujarat or not. Please, tell me the possibility of joining any of these course.

15th October 2018, 09:06 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Having passed 12th from Commerce stream, is it possible to join B.Pharma or Nursing course?

The eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Nursing course:

You should be 12th passed from a recognized board with PCB subjects.

For B.Pharma, PCB or PCM subject are necessary.

You can not apply for either of course with commerce stream.
15th October 2018, 09:14 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Having passed 12th from Commerce stream, is it possible to join B.Pharma or Nursing course?

Having completed your Class 12th in commerce stream, you are neither eligible to pursue B.Sc in Nursing degree course or B.Pharmacy degree course as pursuing both these courses, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCB group for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course and PCB/PCM group for pursuing B.Pharmacy degree course.
19th October 2018, 02:08 PM
Barishh

No, you can not go for science degrees. For pharma or nursing, you must have science subject combinations in 12th that is PCM/PCB .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?