28th January 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Which Branch should I prefer having passed 12th with Commerce stream?

Hi i have passed 12th with Commerce' stream with hindi as additional subject not maths then which branch of b.com I should prefer and will be beneficial for me in future????

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream or subject should I prefer to do Anthropology? I have passed 12th CBSE board in 54% in Science Stream
  2. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  3. How to do B.Com after passing 12th with commerce stream
  4. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  5. Can I apply for ACC after passing all the tests of GD recruitment? I have passed 12th commerce with 54%
  6. Which type of course are included in ITI?
  7. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  8. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th commerce?
  10. How to do MBA in future after passing 12th with 73% in commerce stream
  11. Which books should I prefer for Air Force technical? I have passed 12th science with 88.4%
  12. Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?
  13. Am I eligible for NDA exam after passing 12th with commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get good jobs with commerce streams?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in BCA? I have passed 12th with commerce stream
  16. What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?
  17. Can I become a doctor if I passed 12th in Commerce Stream and Graduated in Computer Stream?
  18. How to take admission in chartered accountant after passing 12th class in commerce stream with 63%
28th January 2016, 11:45 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which Branch should I prefer having passed 12th with Commerce stream?

Hello,sir after passing 12th in commerce many job oriented courses are there such as B.Com, BBA, Bechelor of Business Studies, Bechelor of Management Studies,CA,ICWA.If you want to get govt. job you may complete M.Com and get job of teaching in school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?