28th October 2010, 10:23 PM
shweta kale

Hindustan petroleum corp. ltd. trainee exam syllabus, books and papers

plz.....give me
hindustan petroleum corp.ltd .trainee exam syllabus and what books to be used

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and question papers of electronics for HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum)?
  2. Post of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum: Previous years question papers and syllabus
  3. How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?
  4. What is syllabus for Hindustan Petroleum Limited exam? Qualification needed and books to prefer? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  7. HPCL previous years question papers? What is the syllabus?
  8. How to get HP Officer Trainee Old Test Papers?
  9. Previous question papers of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) exam
  10. HPCL Sample Question papers for Officers Trainee exam(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Syllabus and model question papers of the written exam of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. for the post of Executive Trainee HR?
  12. Syllabus of Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. exam for ECE candidate?
  13. Where can i get the syllabus and previous years papers of the exam conducted by Hindustan Lever Limited Management Trainee Pharma Division?
  14. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Syllabus and sample papers with answer for Hindustan Latex Ltd Management Trainee?
  17. Which Indian oil company is near Chhattisgarh region?
  18. Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
29th October 2010, 09:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindustan petroleum corp. ltd. trainee exam syllabus, books and papers

hi,
generally the paper will be of two parts
1.aptitude
2.technical
for the aptitude part you have to prepare from books like r.s.agrawal and materials of time institute
as for as the technical part is concerned its better to follow the same preperation as for gate exam
all the best
29th October 2010, 02:40 PM
jayajotwani

Default Re: Hindustan petroleum corp. ltd. trainee exam syllabus, books and papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweta kale View Post
plz.....give me
hindustan petroleum corp.ltd .trainee exam syllabus and what books to be used
U can visit the following links:

http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/En/ui/CareersCurrentOpportunities.aspx

http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/En/ui/knowledgecenter.aspx

http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_online/
31st October 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

thank u all.
9th November 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

pls provide me with hpcl syllabus and previous years question for officers trainees at [email protected]
5th December 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i need syllabus and previous year paper for officer trainee,please send me at [email protected]
17th December 2010, 07:15 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Hindustan petroleum corp. ltd. trainee exam syllabus, books and papers
1.aptitude
2.technical
for the aptitude part you have to prepare from books like r.s.agrawal and materials of time institute
as for as the technical part is concerned its better to follow the same preperation as for gate exam

good luck.
21st December 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i need syllabus and previous year paper for officer trainee,please send me at [email protected]..
Please sir..Thank You..
9th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,kindly furnish me with the information about the syllabus of the upcoming HPCL Exam. Please reply to [email protected].

Thank you.
10th January 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello all,

HPCL Papers needed:
Can any one provide me previous years papers for the post "Information Systems Officer" on "[email protected]"

Thanks in advance
10th January 2011, 03:47 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

1.aptitude
2.technical
as for as the technical part is concerned its better to follow the same preperation as for gate exam. thank you
12th January 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need syllabus and previous year paper for officer trainee,please send me at [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzz sen previous year papers of hindustan petroleum to me ,mah site is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?