25th August 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Hot to make a career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies?

hello sir/madam

i am interested in the field of manufacturing of drugs and i want to join pharmaceutical company.

27th August 2010, 03:22 PM
ajay barik

Default Re: Hot to make a career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies?

well friend
your first step is to do b.pharm in any university.there will b e a entrance exam to entry into the university .so first u have to crack it............
good luck!!
29th August 2010, 04:04 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Hot to make a career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies?

dear friend,
You have to start from the undergraduate level of pharmacy course.
There are B.Pharm course which will make you eligible to build your career in the pharmaceutical industries.

After doing graduation degree you can do master's course in the field you are interested in. You can do MBA in pharmaceutical management which will be very beneficial for professional jobs in pharma industries and even in the drug manufacturing.

According to these you can start your career taking the course you like.

Best of luck!
1st September 2010, 08:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
If you want to make career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies, you will need to pursue courses in the field of pharmacy. The best way to start career in this field will be pursuing B.pharm, which should be followed by MPharm for better opportunities.
The duration of BParm course will be 4 years.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue the course is +2 with PCM.
The best institutes offering the course are Jamia Hamdard and Jadavpur University.
11th March 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how 2 research in pharmaceutical chemistry
17th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Hot to make a career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies?

Weel! If you want to make your career in the field of Pharmacy, you should do the following:

1. First of all, Complete you graduation in Pharmacy. You should have to do B.Pharm i.e. Bhechelor's in Pharmacy.

Eligibilty criteria:

1. 10+2 with PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
2. Good rank in order to get admission in best campus.

2. Secondly, you should have the experience of atleast 2 years after graduation. You can get this experience besides your master degree.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?