28th April 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission?

After 12th what is the fee of Kohinoor college hotel management? How much percentage we want? What is the average salary placement done from there so far?

Related Questions:
  1. I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  6. Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai
  7. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  8. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  9. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  11. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  12. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  13. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  15. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  16. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  17. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?
  18. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
29th April 2016, 09:07 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission?

::::::::::;Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College::::::::::;

The college and hostel fee comes around 1.5 Lakhs per annum for Hotel management course.

::::::::::;Percentage required for admission::::::::::;

You must have passed 10 +2 (Any stream) with 50% marks from a statutory Board of India or abroad or its equivalent or 10+preparatory programme .

You must not be less than 16 years in age.
29th April 2016, 10:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission?

Hotel Management Fee Structure

Admission fee :Rs 1015
Tuition fee: Rs 29000
Terminal exam fee: Rs 500
Exam fee: Rs 3000
Students activity fee: Rs 800
Magazine fee: Rs 500
Annual exam fee: Rs 2000
Identity card: Rs 200
Total fees: Rs 41050 per year

To pursue bachelor degree course in hotel management you must have passed 12th from recognised board with minimum 50% and 45% for reserved categories.
29th April 2016, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Bhm or Bachelor in Hotel Management is a 3 years course with 6 semester.So you will have to pay the fees semester wise means in 6 months and not in every month.

Fee structure of Hotel Management course:-

The fee structure various form one Institute to another, It various form 30,000,to 55, 000 per semester. The college of Chennai and Kolkata are a cheaper option.

Percentage required for admission in Hotel Management:-

Minimum percentage required to get admission in Hotel Management course is 50% for general category and 45% for SC, ST categories.
30th April 2016, 01:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th what is the fee of Kohinoor college hotel management? How much percentage we want? What is the average salary placement done from there so far?
The one year Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is a certified course started by the Maharashtra Board of Vocational Education. The eligibility for the admission to this course is Higher Secondary pass or equivalent with 50% minimum.

For Fee structure details you need to contact the office staff member personally because they are the one who can you give the exact details about the fee structure.

Contact Details : Mumbai
Kohinoor College
B.W.Pathare Marg, Dadar (W),
Mumbai 400 028.
---------------------------------------
Kohinoor Bhavan-B,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Dadar(W), Mumbai 400 028.

Tel.
022- 24459884/85,
022-2432 7115/16

[email protected]

17th April 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 49.38 percentage in my HSC. Can I get admission in Kohinoor college of hotel management
6th June 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 47 percentage in HSC. Can I get admission in kohinoor college of hotel management
17th March 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 40% in my hsc exam. Can i get admission in Kohinoor college of hotel and tourism management studies
1st June 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% in Hsc I am interested in your college BHM course but I I have no idea in entrances exam so admission possible in you college without entrances exam and which degree in after final year ycmou or your college reply as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?