31st July 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How about doing B.Tech Architectural Engineering after Diploma Civil Engineering?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, am I eligible to do B.Tech in Architectural Engineering? How is this combination? Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech? And, which the best colleges to do B.Tech in Architectural Engneering?

5th August 2019, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing B.Tech Architectural Engineering after Diploma Civil Engineering?

You are eligible to get admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry after the diploma course but not in the Architectural engineering.

Candidates can get admission through lateral entry in the same stream in which they have passed the diploma course.

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?