23rd August 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Can you please give me the complete information on this? What is the criteria required to apply and what type of jobs I can apply in future? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  2. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  5. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  7. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  8. Procedure to join Navy office after completion of diploma civil engineering in 2018?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  11. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in engineering after not studying mathematics?
  13. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  16. Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. Should I study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College? -- [New]
25th August 2017, 01:06 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I will suggest you to do master degree in architecture after completing B.tech which will help you in good reputation and job profile.

>> You can start working in field of construction, urban planning, consultancy, design corporate work place.
>> Many metro project undertaking companies, architecture firm, Railway, consultant also hire B.tech civil engineers .
>> You can apply to these organization by visiting the career section in home page.
26th August 2017, 08:48 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Can you please give me the complete information on this? What is the criteria required to apply and what type of jobs I can apply in future? Awaiting for the response soon.
Civil engineering and architectural engineering are two different branch of engineering. You can opt for Masters in Planning or M.Arch so that you have a degree in architecture and also a master degree at the same time.

You can apply in School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi for specialization course. It allows meritorious civil engineering candidates to apply for Architecture courses.

There is also an option for the civil engineers to join jobs in architectural field. There are many such job options like

Indian Railways

Architecture firms

Construction companies

Design corporate

Urban Planners

Transport Planning

Landscape architecture

Regional Planning,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?