22nd January 2020, 01:50 PM
Sayali khoat

How about doing BAMS after M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?

Hi, I have completed my M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition. So, shall I do BAMS now? Would it be a good option? Or, what other options are available for me in medical areas?

23rd January 2020, 11:58 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: How about doing BAMS after M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?

BAMS is 5.5 year long duration bachelor's degree course including 4.5 years academic session and 1 year internship. If you have completed (10+2) with PCB subject group, then you can apply for admission to BAMS course after appearing and based on entrance exam NEET. If you want to make a career in medical field based on your qualification M.Sc (Food Science and Nutrition), then you can work as Dietician or Nutritionist in healthcare centers and hospitals.

BAMS Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects from a recognized board.
- Admission will be based on entrance exam NEET.

Job Profiles After M.Sc (Food Science and Nutrition)
- Dietician
- Food Nutritionist
- Food Scientist
- Food Quality Manager
- Researcher
- Preserving Supervisor
- Teacher or Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?