1st December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?

hi, i have completed my Msc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks and i want to do my phd from NIN. please let me know the procedure for doing so.

17th January 2012, 08:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?

As you have the required aggregate percentage to pursue the Ph.D from National Institute of Nutrition, so you have to clear the entrance exam conducted for the institution for the Ph.D programme. There is a seminar which is conducted by the National Institute of Nutrition to present the thesis and on the basis of the performance of the seminar the candidates are selected for the admission to the Ph.D programme.

28th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?

I am persuing M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition and i am likely to complete my degree in september 2012. I want to know the procedure of getting admission in P.hD, aggregrate percentage of marks required in M.Sc and begining of the acedemic sesssion in NIN, HYDERABAD?

22nd February 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have done MD in General Medicine and now i m interested in doing phd in medicine (through Dept. of Science and Technology as fellow) , at NIN Hyderabad

20th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my M.sc. In Food, Nutrition and Dietetics From Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad, U.P. in 2010.Presently i am working in Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna as a Dietician. I want to do p.hd. So, What can i Do for this. please help me.My Mail ID is [email protected]. and no. is 08677013530.

6th June 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi,i have completed my M.Sc in Dietetics & Community Nutrition management.Now i want to do Ph.D in Food & Nutrition.Kindly suggest me or inform me in my [email protected].

13th February 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Now i am continuing msc.Dietetics and food service mgt in ignou .can i complete phd at the same time any where india/odisa.

24th August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

my number is9836692323.mailid [email protected]

1st September 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

how can done phd in food and nutrition form NIN or other state?
my [email protected] and mobile no-7550828255.
please help me

11th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance ecam for phd in food and nutrition 2015_16,how to apply?what is the stipend?

5th September 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am currently persuing m.sc in food science and nutrition sem III.i have a querry regarding the required aggregate for doing P.hd from NIN and the procedure for the same.
A line in early reply is very much appreciated.
Mail.ID- [email protected]
Mob.no 7798737372
Thankyou

29th September 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is d procedure for doing PhD from NIN Hyderabad. I have completed my MSc food science and nutrition from Banasthali university with 75% marks

3rd June 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I was completed mphil degree in home science and next interested for doing phd .
So can I eligible for doing phd at NIN?

28th November 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done msc in food technology i am eligible for PhD food and nutrition

2nd March 2021, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in foods and nutrition wanted to do Ph.D in foods and nutrition is there is any provision with distance learning

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?