8th November 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How about doing LLB after MBA in Marketing?

Hi, I have completed MBA with specialization in Marketing. Now, I am thinking of doing LLB. Is it a good option? Will my career growth? What are the job opportunities?

9th November 2019, 09:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after MBA in Marketing?

No, personally I would not like to suggest you to go for LLB after completion of MBA in marketing because you have lecurative job opportunities in MBA also.

You can work as:

Brand manager

Account manager

Research manager

Sales manager

Business Development Manager

Marketing analytics

monetization manager
10th November 2019, 03:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after MBA in Marketing?

LLB is Bachelor of Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you will become eligible for admission after the final selection in the examination. Candidates interested in pursuing the legal course are eligible to pursue LLB course.

Candidates are eligible for recruitment in various sector such as legal advisor in corporates in banking and other services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?