8th August 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?

Hi ! I am Deepali. I have done my MBA in Marketing. I want to do LLB through correspondence. Can you please guide me which r the best institutes for doing that. My e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  2. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  3. What to do to get a good job having completed my MBA in HR and Marketing through Correspondence?
  4. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  5. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  6. What is the use of studying MBA through correspondence in Administration or Human Resources from IIMS institute in Goa? Jobs which I can get after completion of MBA? What will be my salary range?
  7. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  10. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  11. How to do a job in Production after completing B.Pharm?
  12. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  13. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  14. Which institutes are the best for AIPMT correspondence course? -- [New]
  15. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  16. Is there any institute which gives correspondence foundation course for IIT?
  17. B.Com through Correspondence after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
30th August 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?

Hi ! I am suraj. I have done my MBA in Marketing. I want to do LLB through correspondence. Can you please guide me which r the best institutes for doing that. My e-mail id is [email protected]
15th August 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?

Hi ! I am Rajat. I have done my MBA in Marketing. I want to do LLB. Can you please guide me which r the best institutes for doing that and what is the scope after completion of llb My e-mail id is [email protected]
16th May 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Neetika and I had done MBA in marketing and now I want to pursue for Llb
Can you please guide me from where to pursue llb correspondence
My e mail I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?